Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- Once the order is placed online it can’t be cancelled or changed.
- Exchange/Refund is allowed only for “damaged products”. For any damaged products, you should email us the details at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with in 2 days from order delivery date. We can’t exchange/refund if you fail to notify us with in 2 days from the delivery date.
- Damaged products should be returned unused and in their original condition with fold, with all original packaging and folding are intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- To return any damaged products, please contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com
- Self-Ship for Returns: Currently, we don’t have a “Return Pick-Up” option. We request our customers to self-ship the product(s). We will reimburse the shipping charges incurred.
- Please note that in any case we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale, for used products.
- Please allow one to three weeks’ time from the day of your return package to reach us and to process the exchange. You will be contacted once your returned order is received by us.
- Some colors have tendency to reflect a different shade on digital photos. Due to this there may be certain variations between digital photos on the website and actual products.
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash with out detergents is preferable. No machine wash.
- Mangalagiri Handloom Products are weaved by using traditional methods of dyeing and processing. No guarantee for color and zari but faithful assurance.
- We can only ship the exchanged product to the same address as the original shipment.
- No Refund of Money Allowed, you can Only Exchange Items.
- All returns must be shipped to the below address
Tech Seven Handloom
Door No: 1-104a, Kothapet,
Mobile: +91 7036777767